The Electric Commentary

Sunday, July 11, 2004

A few quick notes

A. If my nose looks a little brown, it's only to try and increase readership. Consider it the businessman in me.

B. Pete visited me this week. He made a good point to me that my Instapundit response may have been a little over the top. I should take 10 deep breaths before writing things. Anyway, it lead to the question, when is it OK to label someone "unpatriotic." After all, it's sort of a cheapshot short-cut method to undermine someone's credibility. Most people use it to attack pretty much anyone who disagrees with them. This is probably a bit much. Yet clearly there are people who are unpatriotic. What is the dividing line? When are you unpatriotic vs. a valuable dissident? I'm not sure, but I'll try and answer it tomorrow.

C. Ryan made a very good point that most of John Kerry's current positions appear to be in line with mine. I'll clarify that tomorrow too.


D. Read Dan's bicycle saga thoroughly. It's an amusing ongoing saga, and contains the worst use of the English language by an elected public official that I have ever seen.

E. I need another 3 day weekend. See you all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo