The Electric Commentary

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

What Book Are You?

I took one of those stupid internet quizzes because a bunch of the "Althouse Crew" of law professors at my school (Ann Althouse, Nina Camic, Tonya Brito) have been posting about it. You answer six very simple questions and it tells you what book you are. Whatever. Here's my result:




You're To Kill a Mockingbird!

by Harper Lee

Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have
changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've
also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to
persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you,
but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you
whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

4 Comments:

  • Apparently I'm Lolita. I'm not taking any more of these stupid quizzes.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 12:34 PM  

  • You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
    by Douglas AdamsConsidered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible, often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble,
    but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.

    By Blogger Peter, at 8:20 PM  

  • I took it again, changing my first answer. So, if I'm long winded, I'm Lolita, but if I'm concise, I'm Sidhartha. I didn't know wordiness was such an important factor.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 8:34 PM  

  • I'm Watership Down, and I like it!

    -- Jodi

    You're Watership Down!
    by Richard Adams
    Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo