The Electric Commentary

Monday, August 23, 2004

I have my first football draft today,

And I'm a little bit under the weather as well (either beer or Quizno's. Before you go for the obvious "beer" answer you should know that I have had exactly 5 (five) beers over the last 5 days, so I wasn't exactly pounding them down), so my blogging will be light today. Also, I have work to do. Thanks to Danny for picking up the slack today.

I'll leave you with this.

A friend of mine has recently acquired an LCD-HDTV of 40+ inches. I've seen a few HD broadcasts before in bars and at Best Buy, but until it's in a living room, you don't know what you are missing. As my friend said, "I'm not sure if I can watch regular TV anymore."

The HD channels are separate from the non-HD channels, so you can watch the same thing at the same time and compare. It's incredible. (Note: another awesome feature is the split screen: you can have two different channels going simultaneously, one on each side of the television).

We were watching a Colts preseason game. The Colts drafted Jim Sorgi (Why do NFL teams keep drafting Badger QBs? Brooks Bollinger is a Jet, and now this? Don't they watch game film?).

On that TV, it has never been so clear that Jim Sorgi sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo