The Electric Commentary

Monday, August 30, 2004

There is a lot of good stuff on the 'net today

The next few posts will get you off to a good start.

I love both conventions just because they are so ridiculous. Nothing more than pep rallies put on to support the drunken jock-ocracy that runs USA High. I'm so glad I'm not in the band anymore (saxophone) and have the option to skip out of the boring parts. I took John Kerry to task for his convention speech here, and I will definitely be granting the President equal time.

If you want to follow the convention, Ryan Lizza is in the thick of things here, the rest of The New Republic has it covered here, Instapundit points to RCNbloggers, who are compiling coverage of the convention here.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo