The Electric Commentary

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Balancing Act

As one of "those two guys who never post", I'll be sure to post an endorsement in the next day or two. Now that everyone is holding their collective breath... I'd have to agree with Danny that endorsing Kerry or, more specifically, not endorsing Bush does not a liberal blog make. I may balance the most Libertarian views expressed here, but I don't like to think of myself as a "Liberal" per se -- rather as a "Liberal who has Studied Economics". This being the case, I actually agree with most of the thoughts posted by all three of you on Social Security, free trade and the minimum wage, which are certainly not traditional Liberal views. Endorsement of John "I'm not George W. Bush" Kerry to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo