The Electric Commentary

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm Back

Kerry just played the McCain card.

It's still 4-4 in the National, and 3-0 in the American (Yanks)

Bush just cited Ted Kennedy to justify himself as a uniter. What are we in Bizzarro world?

Bush - It's always been divided. Retreat and defeat eh?

Kerry - I missed it, but I'm sure he did fine.

Last question? Did I hear that right?
How do you handle a strong woman?

Bush - listen. Laura story. Fine, whatever. Self deprecating, talking up the wife. Kerry should be interesting on this question.

Kerry - Married up. Hmmm. Joking about the rish thing. I suppose it's not a bad idea, but I would have ignored it. Kerry's on to Mom now. Integrity, Integrity, Integrity.

We all have good wives.

The last post will be Paul's answer on how to handle a strong woman, but first, closing statements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo