The Electric Commentary

Friday, November 12, 2004

While you're waiting for the afternoon football post...

why not check out the latest newsletter from Scott Adams (Dilbert)? I would start with TRUE TALES OF INDUHVIDUALS, like:

When our printer ran out of color ink, one Induhvidual asked, "Why don't we print it in black and white and then take a color photocopy?"

and

I was dining with a friend at our favorite Thai restaurant when one of the owners came by to show us photos of her new baby boy. Afterward, my friend remarked that she was surprised that the baby looked "so Chinese." I said,"Well, he does look Asian, since both parents are from Thailand, but what did you expect?" She said, "Yeah, I know, but I expected him to look more American since they've been living in the U.S. for 15 years."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo