The Electric Commentary

Monday, January 24, 2005

About those predictions, part 2:

I didn't fair quite as well on the late game, but I was correct about what really matter: the spread.

Still, let's take a look:

Prediction: BenRo will be picked off twice.
Reality: Ben was picked off three times. Sorry I showed so much confidence in you Ben.

Prediction: Troy Brown will return a punt for a TD.
Reality: Nope, but Rodney Harrison returned an INT for a TD. Not that those are the same in any way.

Prediction: The Steelers will not rush for over 100 yards.
Reality: 163 yards on the ground. Pretty impressive effort from the Steelers actually.

Prediction: Patriots, 24-17.
Reality: Patriots, 41-27.

Granted I was not quite as accurate in this game, but overall I think it was a very successful day.

1 Comments:

  • Paul:

    Just came across your blog and enjoy it -- especially your football comments. I've added you to my blogroll. Keep up the fine work!

    Al Nye

    By Blogger Al Nye, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo