The Electric Commentary

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Germans are weird.

Evidence?
First, read this.
Then, look at this, and listen to the first version..

And remember, if you can't get it out of your head, all you have to do is listen to Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. It can get any song out of your head, guaranteed (Note: Except Werewolves of London).

Update:
Here is a loose translation of the lyrics:

I am Schnappi the little crocodile

I live in Egypt, which lies directly on the Nile

At first I lay in an egg

Then snip, snap, snapped myself free

Refrain

I am Schnappi the little crocodile

Have sharp teeth and (they're pretty nice?)

I snap for myself what I can snap

Yeah I snap as well as I can

Refrain

I am Schnappi the little crocodile

I like to snap, it's my favorite game

I sneak up on my mom

And show her how well I can snap

Refrain

I am Schnappi the little crocodile

And I can never have too much snapping

I bit my dad in the leg

And then I fell right asleep

Refrain

2 Comments:

  • ""Snappy" beat out songs by Kylie Minogue and Linkin Park."

    What's so weird about that?

    By Blogger RyanSimatic, at 5:11 PM  

  • Nothing weird about it being more popular than crap, just the fact that it's also more popular than non-crap.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo