The Electric Commentary

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hip-Hop's love of "Henn" knocks Wisconsin to #2 in brandy consumption.

On more than one occasion I've been out for drinks with friends from out of state and had one of them remark, "What the hell is wrong with my Manhattan?" I would then explain that when you order a Manhattan in Wisconsin and you don't specify what kind, you will get a brandy Manhattan instead of a whisky Manhattan. We drink more brandy than any other state. However, this is no longer true. DC now takes the top spot in brandy consumption.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 11:11 AM  

  • Ah, but at least DC is not a state, so it's still technically true. Can't they just be happy leading the nation in murder and crack addicted prostitute soliciting aldermen?

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 11:11 AM  

  • "I drink up all the Hennessey you got on your shelf, now just let me introduce myself..."

    By Blogger RyanSimatic, at 11:27 AM  

  • And all you other rappers in the top 10, please allow me to bump thee.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo