The Electric Commentary

Friday, February 18, 2005

Stupidity! I cast thee out!

I'm going to be out of the office most of the day, so I figured I should provide something for people to read, it being Friday and all.

Start at Danny's place, where he talks about exorcism class.

Then read Krugman, Krauthammer, and Kling, in that order.

I recommend this account of a debate between Howard Dean and Richard Perle. Seriously, who throws a shoe?

Apparently Mercedes now sucks. That's too bad.

Jeff Jarvis asks the tough questions:
Do we really need legislation about farts?

And finally, don't forget to vote!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the tip on the Krugman, Krauthammer, Kling triad. (Sounds like a great double play combo). See my comments at http://pbswatch.blogspot.com/2005/02/forget-2042.html

    By Blogger P-BS-Watcher, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo