The Electric Commentary

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Under Construction

If I have any spare time today or tomorrow, I will be experimenting with new templates for the blog, so if it looks strange at any point, now you know why. Professor Althouse informed my brother that the EC looks very strange when you use Apple's Safari browser, and I've been meaning to shop around for a new look anyway. Now is as good a time as any.

By the way, if Blogger has been ticking you off as much as it has me, Althouse has a tip that may help you:

By the way, blogging from Blogger has been really pesky lately, but you can bypass all the problems by working through Flickr, which is what I'm doing now. Click "blog this" above a photo and you can get to a "compose your blog entry" window, click post, and get the post up immediately, without the Blogger hangups!

Update: There are some nice templates here.

Update 2: Blogger is making this very difficult. My apologies for any glitches that you encounter.

Update 3: I really liked the last one I tried, but I couldn't get it to accommodate a group blog. Alas.

2 Comments:

  • I liked the green screen. A lot of the software here at the office has a green screen. This prettier format makes it obvious I'm not working in PM8

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

  • I'm still deciding. I do like this white screen but the green was a good signature (but it was also ugly). I'm on the look out for a better green template, so hopefully it will make its return, but I might give this snazzy looking background a run for a little while, just to try it out.

    Sorry for the lack of camouflage at work though. Hopefully the green will return. Just remember: Alt+Tab is a lifesaver.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo