The Electric Commentary

Monday, May 23, 2005

Ace of Shea

While I was at one subway series, Ace Cowboy saw the Yanks and Mets:

I did, however, get stuck next to five stereotypical Jersey Trash D-Bags in their late 20s or early 30s (in full Yankee regalia, giving us a bad name) that were so annoying I thought I was filming some terribly predictable movie in Asbury Park. You know the type, guys with muscle shirts and guido goatees yelling things like "Duuude, I'm so drunk right now, did we kick all the Schnapps?" and "You broke my finger, you dick" and "Where did I steal this fork from, man?"

I mean, that's cool if you're 16 and wasted off-a blackberry brandy, but c'mon fellas, it's time to move out of your mom and step-dad's basement, trade in the Camaro and make something of yourselves. Juiced, semi-drunk and real stupid is no way to go through life, sons.

Plus he witnessed this exchange:
Drunk Mets Fan: Yo! What's the scoreboard say, yo?
Yankees Fan That Says "Youze Guys": Typical Mets fan...can't read.

A good time was had by all.

1 Comments:

  • What a sloppy series I got to see, though. I hope you Chicagoans got to see a better brand of baseball than the type we put on this weekend.

    Both teams played piss poor -- Jeter on Friday night was 0-5 with 3K and 2 errors in the same inning. I mean, that's just silly.

    By Blogger Ace Cowboy, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo