The Electric Commentary

Friday, August 19, 2005

Miller 150th Anniversary Party

Tomorrow is Miller Brewing Company's 150th Anniversary Brew-Ha, featuring Bon Jovi, The Goo Goo Dolls, and Robert Randolph and the Family Band. The party/concert will be at Miller Park in Milwaukee, and you can't buy tickets, you can only win them. I've managed to score a couple of tickets and while I'm not a huge fan of anyone playing (Long Way Down is a pretty good Goo Goo Dolls tune, and maybe Bon Jovi will concentrate on Slippery When Wet), but it should be a good time.

This will be my second consecutive weekend at Miller Park. Last weekend I watched the Brewers scrape together a measly two hits against the Reds, but it was still fun. Plus I got a Lyle Overbay bobblehead doll. I'm not kidding.

This Sunday, I have my first fantasy football draft, one of my favorite events of the year. This should be a fun (but busy) weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo