The Electric Commentary

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Calvin and Hobbes are awesome.

And so is this article.

4 Comments:

  • I still have a Calvin & Hobbes comic taped up over my desk. It's the only comic I have up there.

    By Anonymous Scott, at 3:17 PM  

  • I credit 80% of my persona to Calvin and Hobbes growing up. The other 20% is from the Farside.

    By Anonymous mike, at 3:31 PM  

  • If hell existed, I would want there to be a special place reserved for whoever came up with those stupid bumper stickers of Calvin urinating. Ripping off something classy and brilliant and making it into something tasetelss and stupid is bad, but doing it with the creation of a man who turned down tens of millions of dollars because he wanted his comic strip to stand alone is unforgivable.

    By Blogger MDS, at 3:29 PM  

  • Oh yes, the Farside was great too. And I'm far from a comic lover.

    By Anonymous Scott H, at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo