The Electric Commentary

Friday, November 18, 2005

Fun Friday

Maybe, instead of the phrase "build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door," we should change it to "build a better sex drug..."

Shares of the biotech company jumped 20 percent earlier this week after word got out about the new sex drug for women.


Also note that nothing is hotter than nasal spray.

Moving on, watching this sexual harassment training video will make you much more uncomfortable than being on the receiving end of actual sexual harassment. Especially the part where a woman states that "It smells like fresh vagina in here."

(Hat tip, Tex)

Here's a great shot in a high school basketball game.

Here's a funny clip of Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship. (Hat tip, Ace.)

Here's my favorite Onion article of the week.

Finally, my birthday is, unfortunately, on November 25 which is always on or around Thanksgiving. I'll be 28 this year. Since I'm not in town for my actual birthday, and none of my friends are in town for my actual birthday, we're celebrating this Saturday with a little Wrigleyville pub crawl. Here's the schedule:

10:00 The Irish Oak ~ 3511 N. Clark St.

11:00 The Ivy ~ 3462 N. Clark St.

12:00 Cleary's ~ 3438 N. Clark St.

1:00 Sheffield's ~ 3258 N. Sheffield Ave.

Feel free to stop in and say hi.

5 Comments:

  • Happy 28th birthday.

    I trust for you, it won't be a happy berfday/barfday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 PM  

  • I don't think I'm really up for the "drink til I puke" plan anymore, so I should be OK. Then again, you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 3:44 PM  

  • Lol. Goodluck either way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

  • and remember milk coats the stomach.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

  • "I don't think I'm really up for the "drink til I puke" plan anymore, so I should be OK."

    He puked.

    By Blogger DannyNoonan, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo