The Electric Commentary

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fun Friday: Thursday Edition

Since it is very likely that I will take tomorrow off, you get your weekly dose of internet fun today.

Ace posted this a few days ago, but it's still stuck in my head, so you get a second helping. Lazy Sunday is the first funny SNL bit that I've seen in years.

"You can call us Aaron Burr from the way we droppin' Hamiltons."

This just seems self-serving to me.

King Kong? How about some Donkey Kong? (Instructions are on the right sidebar.)

As a Christmas gift to Phil, here's a playable version of the NES classic, Kid Niki, Radical Ninja. (Hit "Enter" to start the game.)

Posting will be light during the holidays, but there will be some new material now and then, so don't be a stranger.

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

  • Agreed, I saw Lazy Sunday and was shocked at how funny it was.

    By Anonymous Scott H, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo