The Electric Commentary

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Vacation time is nice, but it has the unfortunate side effect of creating a big pile of work when you get back to the old grind. I'd love to have written something funny or at least linked to something interesting, but I haven't even had time to read anything yet, let alone write anything.

And on a day when my Badgers scored a big upset of Auburn, a gazillion NFL coaches were fired including the Sherminator and the Bucks kept on rolling, I don't yet have the time to cover any of them. And there's probably even some real news that I should know about too.

AS for the sports stuff, the SportsBar will take care of all of your Mike Sherman needs.

I probably have a few New Year's tales too, and a movie review, a few books to recommend, etc., but they will have to wait until later.

And I have to set up the Post-Season Fantasy Football League. If you're reading this and you're planning on participating, don't forget that I must get a lineup before the first kickoff on Saturday. If you're reading this and you're interested in becoming a participant, shoot me an e-mail, or leave a comment.

Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo