The Electric Commentary

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spivak, Bice, and Belling

Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel columnists Spivak and Bice have noticed that I'm selling my Mark Belling Bobblehead Doll. (Many thanks for the link, by the way.)

They seem poised to pounce if Mark's price stays low. I am, of course, hoping that that doesn't happen.

You can place your bids here.

Update: As I write this, Mark Belling is actually talking about the fact that I am selling my bobblehead on E-bay while he picks a fight with Spivak and Bice.

I would just like to thank all of them for bringing more attention to this auction, and encourage them to keep this little scuffle going for as long as possible.

2 Comments:

  • Take a gander through the bidding history. The ramp-up only started after Belling picked it up.

    Score one more for New Media.

    By Blogger steveegg, at 9:10 PM  

  • Ms. McBride seems to imply she bid to show the Spiceboys up.

    By Blogger Dean, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo