The Electric Commentary

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What celebrity do you resemble?

Dan Drezner found this face recognition technology which will tell you which celebrities you most resemble if you upload a photo. (I have not done so yet. Maybe later.)

When Dan ran himself:

Of course, I couldn't resist. After uploading the picture on the front of the web site, here's the list of celebs I was told I resemble:

Matt LeBlanc
Dustin Hoffman
Antonio Banderas
Usama bin Laden
George Clooney
Pierce Brosnan
Jason Biggs
Roberto Rossellini
Hugh Grant
Tom Stoppard

If you've managed to contain yourself to this point, feel free to break out in hysterical laughter now.


Dan also ran several other prominent bloggers, and the results are fairly amusing.

3 Comments:

  • Wow. I did myself, and No. 1, Clark Gable, I can live with. No. 10, Elvis Presley, makes me very happy. But the other eight is like a who's who of people who look nothing like me, including No. 4, Nicole Kidman. What the hell?

    By Blogger MDS, at 11:26 AM  

  • Oh my God! My list is totally wacked. Evidently, I resemble:

    Nicole Kidman
    Sophie Marceau
    Emma Watson
    Lukas Moodysson
    Sophia Coppola
    Charlize Theron
    Alan Greenspan (Ghaa!)
    Kevin Smith

    I’m really confused.

    Does everyone look like Nicole Kidman?

    By Blogger Gypsy Rose, at 11:54 AM  

  • I apparently look like every woman except Nicole Kidman:

    Kirsten Dunst
    Courtney Cox
    Ian Thorpe
    Madhuri Dixit
    David Beckham
    Pierce Brosnan
    Naomi Watts
    Robert Deniro
    Sofia Coppola
    Kareena Kapoor

    This was the result of a slightly intoxicated New Year's Eve photo.

    I might try a sober photo later.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo