The Electric Commentary

Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun Friday

Better late than never, right?

Here's the "must see" show of the moment.

And, as usual, the Cowboy was loads of fun today. Although not as fun as Willie Nelson's gay cowboy tune, which I honesty thought was a parody for all of yesterday and most of today.

One of the great things about YouTube is that I can watch The Sifl and Ollie Show without digging through my VHS tapes. Here's one of my favorite interviews.

Sorry about the light blogging lately. I have been extremely busy at work, and may remain so for quite some time. I'll still post on a regular basis, just not quite as regular a basis as before.

Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • You must not be a Willie Nelson fan if you were surprised by that news. Um, you know about Herb Kohl, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

  • I'm not a Willie Nelson fan, but I'm more surprised frm a marketing perspective than a "I'm shocked he's gay" perspective. My Willie info starts with pot and ends with tax problems.

    Yes, I know about Herb. The worst kept secret in the world.

    By Blogger PaulNoonan, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo