The Electric Commentary

Monday, March 27, 2006

Libertarians Actually Win Something!

Congrats to the generally libertarian George Mason University for winning its regional and advancing to the Final Four. I am part of a pool at work where we were randomly assigned teams, and I happened to get GMU. I was not happy about this when it happened, but after Wisconsin and Marquette flamed out it was nice to have an underdog to support, and nice to see them beat the long odds and advance.

This has been a fantastic tournament.

1 Comments:

  • That's the crazy thing about March Madness -- I didn't correctly pick any of the Final Four, meaning I would have been better off with some randomly selected group that included George Mason.

    By Blogger MDS, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo