The Electric Commentary

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sick

I hate being sick, but I guess it's been awhile. I was due.

I've been meaning to write some more about France, and about their protesting to maintain unemployment. What a strange place. If unemployment here got even close to that high there might be riots. France might be a lost cause at this point.

I must also report that while NyQuil is still nominally effective because it knocks you out, the new reformulated DayQuil does nothing. Nothing!

2 Comments:

  • drugs can never save you. they are the work of xenu.

    By Blogger ahren, at 5:02 PM  

  • I just had a cold for about 2 weeks (actually still feeling some trailing effects) and your NyQuil/Dayquil analysis is pretty much correct although my most bothersome symptom was a very bad cough and Dayquil may have slightly reduced the frequency of this.

    By Blogger Scott H, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo