The Electric Commentary

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Quick Political Thoughts

1. I think that the President has basically given up. He's phoning it in. I guess I'm ok with that. Has there ever been a more boring SOTU?

2. Barrack Obama is basically the Paris Hilton of politics. What has he done?

3. Al Gore will win the "Best Documentary" Oscar. His speech will be very annoying.

4. I vote to create gridlock. This means that in 2008 I'll probably end up voting for a Republican, which makes me feel dirty. (Of course, voting for John Kerry made me feel dirty too.) Who should I cheer for? The Mormon? That uber-conservative Brownback d-bag? That first-amendment stomping bastard John McCain? I suppose I could vote for Rudy. He actually reminds me a bit of Bill Clinton.

5. Bush's health care proposal was super-lame. It would possibly solve a minor problem while ignoring the elephant in the room. Plus it has no chance of being passed. I was planning on writing a longer analysis of it, but it's not worth it.

If you want to read more, click here.

6. Finally, a science note. The Simpsons lied to me. The Coriolis Effect is bullshit.

2 Comments:

  • don't vote.
    participation is propagation.
    voting is for slaves.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

  • Man, I learned about the c.e. in 7th grade science class. I should sue my public school for malpractice.

    By Blogger Jonathan, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo