The Electric Commentary

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...

Is Tiggers are badasses:

"I attempted to get in a shot with Tigger when he stuck his arm out and I figured the photographer could get a shot with two little guys," father Jerry Monaco told The Early Show co-anchor Hannah Storm. "At that point he started bumping into me and I apologized and I figured it was hot out and give him some space. At that point I backed off and went to take some home video of the rest of the family and, out of nowhere, he sucker-punched my son."



If you actually watch the video it's really not very serious, and I'd wager that a lawsuit is probably in the works. Of course, no amount of money is worth being forever labeled as "the kid who got beat up by Tigger."

(Hat tip, Nicole)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo